Ginger Tea for Cleansing the Liver, Killing Cancer Cells and Dissolving Kidney Stones
Ginger is one of the most popular roots, and one with a number of health benefits, including anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
It abounds in magnesium, vitamin C, and a variety of minerals. It treats diseases such as asthma and cardiovascular diseases, helps digestion and treats pain. Moreover, it is also beneficial for treating infections and cleansing the liver.
Ginger tea is more effective in fighting flu and the common cold than conventional medicines.
Ginger tea has numerous health benefits, such as:
- Dissolving kidney stones
- Cleansing the liver
- Providing the necessary vitamins, minerals and oxygen
- Reducing the risk of a stroke
- Promoting circulation
- Destroying cancer cells and preventing cancer
Prepare the Tea in This Way:
- Ground ginger- ¼ teaspoon
- Ground turmeric- ¼ teaspoon
- Water-1 cup
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey-optional
- Boil the water and then add the ginger and the turmeric. Leave it for about 10 minutes and add the coconut milk.
- Strain it and add honey to taste.
- Enjoy your tea!