Wi-Fi is a Silent Killer Which Is Slowly Killing Us
Nowadays, everybody has become dependent on the Internet. The addiction has increased with the Wi-Fi’s revolution.
These days, it is possible for us to surf the net wherever and whenever we want.
However, speaking of safety, companies that produce the routers have to follow certain standards so that routers are safe for people. Furthermore, you can read a couple of facts about the safety of Wi-Fi routers and wireless devices.
The connection between the router and the device is the first thing that needs to be checked since it does not require cables. Wireless devices like laptops, tablets and cell phones emit electromagnetic waves (WLAN signals) in order to connect to the router.
Nevertheless, these signals are dangerous for us in numerous ways. According to a study conducted by the British Health Agency, routers are dangerous for the health, and they interfere with the growth of both plants and people.
Some of the Wi-Fi exposure consequences:
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep issues
- Concentration issues
- Frequent intense headaches
Nevertheless, it is not possible for us to completely stay away from the most recent technologies. For this reason, advising you to stop using Wi-Fi routers and wireless devices is not our intention, yet we are going to make a few suggestions on how to reduce their side-effects and reduce their harmful influence.
- Always disconnect Wi-Fi before you go to bed.
- Don’t keep your router in the bedroom or kitchen.
- If you want to decrease the electromagnetic waves, we advise you to use cables phones at home.
- When you don’t use it, you need to turn off your Wi-Fi in order to stop the electromagnetic waves from interfering with children’s growth.